Librarian resource centre
Oxford University Press has developed a range of resources to assist libraries with using, managing and promoting their journals content. Our Librarian Resource Centre will provide you with materials, tools, and ideas to help you make the most of your institutional access. For questions, feedback, or other comments please email our Library Marketing (firstname.lastname@example.org) team.
Visit our Chinese, Japanese and Spanish homepages:
- 图书馆员资源中心 (For Librarians - 简体中文)
- 図書館員の皆様へ (For Librarians - Japan)
- Para Bibliotecarios (For Librarians - Spanish)
- 圖書館員資源中心 (For Librarians - 繁體中文)
Resources for librarians
Use our newly updated Oxford Journals Librarian’s Handbook to find practical information about how to get the most out of your journals subscription, including managing access, usage statistics, and updating your library catalogue.
For detailed information about access methods, please consult this Technical Guide for Librarians.
Journal products, prices & licence options
- Collection packages for librarians
- Archive packages
- Developing countries initiative
- Subscribe by title
- Price list
- Pricing policies
- Licensing options
- Journals Archive EBA
- Read and Publish Agreements