Specificity of the betting industry in 2021
Trends and specifics of the bettor market in 2021
One of the main innovations of the industry has become pronounced – digitalization.
The online format has become so convenient and easily accessible that most customers prefer it.
The anti-virus measures taken have led to an increase in online betting establishments. Therefore, they have recently increased by 3%.
But, as analysts say, this, of course, will affect the fact that some customers of the institution will lose, and yet, companies are waiting for an increase in profits.
The economic crisis and falling solvency of the population will not be spared. All this will lead to a reduction in the average bid size. Therefore, the betting business will have to invest more effort in the development of advertising, visiting the site https://ca.parimatch.com/.
In the third reading, the government passed a law on tightening regulation of the gaming business. Now all operations will be conducted through the bank, and not through a single regulator, which will help increase the efficiency of such enterprises. And make their activities legal.
External changes in the field of bookmaking
In recent years, competition has greatly increased. This was facilitated by changes in the law, the appearance of a large number of small players.
Unfortunately, not all participants of the bettor industry stood up to this race for the championship with dignity. Now small representatives are starting to close down more and more often.
Thus, there remain large participants who need to be more flexible, think carefully about their development and their work. Monitor and monitor the situation in this area and offer your clients alternative solutions.
Analysis of the betting industry in different countries
As already mentioned above, the world lockdown led to a total and abrupt cancellation of all events and world matches.
Companies that offer sports betting have lost a large amount of profit and suffered significant losses.
After studying many experts from this field in many foreign countries, the government did not help or support bookmakers in any way. On the contrary, the state imposed strict limits on bids and stopped issuing licenses.
Here are some of the countries that have faced restrictions::
- In Spain, the gaming industry was restricted during the restrictions. Any marketing and information services were allowed to run at night. Additional restrictive measures included a ban on advertising mailings to the client’s email address.
- The Belgian government has introduced a limit on the daily deposit, allowing the institution to reduce investments to a minimum at its discretion.
- In England, the legislation in relation to the gambling industry has been revised very thoroughly. According to the State Duma, which suggested that their citizens are betting out of boredom. Therefore, it was decided to impose a limit on bets of 50 pounds. There was a ban on informing and advertising about bets and betting companies.
- In Sweden, a limit was introduced on the total time spent on the site, and the minimum limits were lowered. Also, according to many, because of these restrictions, Swedes were more willing to choose illegal companies.
From all of the above, we can say that most of the leading countries in the betting industry have experienced strict restrictions and limits.
Many companies have closed down, unable to withstand the harsh changes. Stocks plummet to record lows. All this greatly affected the profit.
While European countries restrict the work of gambling companies, the United States, on the contrary, has started the process of business legalization. This process began several years ago, and today it is in full swing. Sports betting has been used before, but has not been legalized.
The betting industry is allowed in the following states: Nevada, Delaware, New Jersey, Colorado, Washington, Michigan, Georgia, and others. By the end of 2021, the states of Alabama, Kansas, Florida, Connecticut, California, Alaska, Arizona, Hawaii, Texas and others plan to adopt the same law.
But, there are small nuances. These exemptions allow businesses to work openly, but at the same time force them to be transparent, open and controlled by the state. Another interesting fact is that every state in the United States makes its own laws and makes adjustments.
- Mobile betting is allowed in New Jersey. This is the first state to accept this permit.
- The state of Kentucky has legalized sports betting, online poker, and fantasy sports. At the same time, establishments are allowed to accept bets via offline, online, and mobile apps.
- In Illinois, the government allowed the installation of video terminals that accept bets. Lottery operators also have the right to accept customers.
Brazil has also joined the legalization process. Recall that in the country there is a ban on betting for 70 years. Accordingly, this led to a large number of illegal companies. Therefore, the main goal is to make these companies officially work and start acting according to the law. Thus, after this announcement, South America followed in the footsteps of Brazil. Therefore, in the next few years, the business will operate according to the rules.
Marketing trends and changes in the gaming business
The field of advertising and marketing has not remained unchanged. According to game business owners and experts, in 2021, the main goal of advertising should be no obsession, no aggressive presentation. Such submission will cause rejection, anger, and unwillingness to visit this resource.
Simply put, a marketing move should be as easy as possible, but at the same time memorable.
As previously reported in most countries of the world, any advertising about betting is legally restricted, and for its entry into the information field, online operators must look for an alternative. Today, it is important that advertising can provide comfort for the client and improve the service of companies.
The main focus of the service:
- provide and ensure maximum security for each client.
Internet fraud currently has an acute issue. New technologies and resources that allow attackers to take advantage of and remove personal information about the client. Of course, this entails unpleasant consequences. Therefore, it is important to strengthen and ensure the security of each consumer’s data.
Mobile sector development trends
In most countries of the world, gaming sites will use special programs. In the very near future, this will be widespread.
Specialists of the analytical center “Gambling Craft” made certain calculations. According to the analysis, it was revealed that the mobile gaming industry will reach an unprecedented growth of 12 percent. From a monetary point of view, the growth rate will be equal to half of the total revenue of this market segment.
The betting business should not lag behind all the new developments. According to numerous calculations, players make a lot of activity through special applications for betting.
This industry thrives on the background of the use of applications and due to which it is expected to increase profits.
In the future, all bets will be placed in specially designed applications.
Using advanced modifications, such as:
- Using a voice assistant that prompts and guides the client.
- The received customer data will be analyzed, and based on this, a profitable deal will be offered.
- Specialists monitor bid limits, especially if they are regulated.
A new and improved loyalty program that includes::
- free bets, cashback, and special conditions for VIP users.
Modernization of information and communication between clients. Thanks to social apps, customers will be able to learn about new sporting events, schedule changes, and matches.
Use of new sources of attracting players, for example, permission to use cryptocurrency. To date, this is not yet happening en masse, but more and more sites and players are already using bitcoins.